Doxie Dip & Dine Potluck Planning...
Take a look at the list below and decide what you want to bring. If you're FAMOUS for something,
that would be the dish! Plan to bring enough to serve roughly 8 people. If everyone does, there'll
be plenty for everyone AND the furry little beggers! Once you've decided on your dish, e-mail us at
and let us know your # humans, the # of Doxies you'll be bringing, and your chosen potluck contribution...
||What we're bringing for the picnic / potluck
|Janice & Jim Richardson
||Texas BBQ Brisket Sliders - Yum!
|Sue & Jan Aiken
||Large Tossed Salad
|Vic & Sandra Gabaldon
||TBD = To Be Delicious
|Becky & Joe Grossi
||TBD (Meetup.com sign-up)
|Crystal & Myke Cossota
||BBQ hot chicken wings and watermelon
Other things to bring with you!
Please let us know if we've forgotten anything that SHOULD be on this
- Towels, towels, towels! (For you AND your Dipping Doxies)
- Swim suits for the humans (Only Doxie skinny-dipping, PLEASE)
- Food & treats to keep the Doxies fueled & going
- Sunscreen for the humans
- Weenie Water-Wings (this is a joke, but someone asked if they were required one year!)
- Lawn/camp/beach chairs, or blankets to sit on (depending on the turnout?)
- Easy-Up shade canopy? It will probably be HOT!!! The pool is COOL, but BYO Shade if you want to!